Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2016 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Jan 24, 2016 | Toshiba 62HM196 62" SD Television
Aug 10, 2011 | Toshiba DVD Recorder
Jul 13, 2011 | Toshiba MV13M2 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Mar 28, 2017 | Vacuums
press and hold the POWER button
on the TV control panel for 5 or more seconds to reset the TV.
Then connect the TV tt any source like outdoor areiel or cable box etc, select the appropriate input, and retune the TV. First of all, connect it to an external antenna, and set it to autotune.
• You must configure the ANT/CABLE input source before
programming channels (-left-hand column).
• If the ANT/CABLE input signal type is set to Cable, the
automatic channel programming process erases channels
that were previously programmed into the TV's memory.
• If the ANT/CABLE input signal type is set to Antenna, the
automatic channel programming process adds newly found
channels to the existing set of programmed channels (and
does NOT erase channels that were previously
programmed into the TV's memory.) To remove an Antenna
source channel from the memory, you must manually delete
• To tune the TV to a channel not programmed in the channel
memory, you must use the Channel Number buttons on the
• Programming channels when the ANT/CABLE input is
configured for Cable will take substantially longer than when
the antenna input is configured for Antenna. This is normal;
however, once channel programming is finished, you should
not have to repeat the programming process again unless
your Cable TV service lineup changes significantly.
Find out the received channels are clear or not. If they are clear, your TV is perfect, and the input device you connects ot the TV is faulty. OK.
Feb 16, 2011 | Toshiba REGZA 42 in. Flat-Panel LCD HDTV
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Dec 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 01, 2009 | Toshiba CF20F40 TV
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: