Question about Nintendo Wii Console
1) Turn on your Wii and then go down to "Wii Settings".
2) Click on "System Information".
3) You should see three options and an arrow pointing right. Click on the arrow so you will be on the second page.
4) Click on "Internet".
5) Click on "Wireless Connection".
6) Click on "Test Connection".
Please answer if this was helpful.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 29, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Aug 19, 2014 | Nintendo Wii Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 19, 2013 | Nintendo Wii Console
Aug 18, 2012 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 30, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 29, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 25, 2010 | Nintendo Wii Console
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!