Question about Nokia 6600
Your set's keypad is need to be serviced. You have to open your cell phone and clean the inner contacts of keypad and the upper contacts of main board where keypad sit. clean with ear bud. dip the ear bud in perfume. if this not work then you need a new keypad for 6600.
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Service Test Mode:
The service test functions are performed using the refrigerator display and keypad.
Enter the Service Test Mode by performing the following sequence of events.
1. Open the Fresh Food door and press and hold the Door Alarm keypad DoorAlarm .
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature UP keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad DoorAlarm and wait 3 seconds.
4. Press the Refrigerator UP Keypad again.
5. Display will show 001 in left display and numeric or dashes in right display.
6. Press Freezer Up keypad and Freezer Down keypad to toggle through Service Test numbers.
hope this helps.
also may find more info at repairclinic.com site
Jan 10, 2018 | Maytag Washing Machines
Dec 14, 2010 | Canon Computers & Internet
May 19, 2010 | LG VOYAGER VX10000 Cellular Phone
Feb 24, 2010 | Whirlpool GR673LXSS - Stainless Steel...
Dec 12, 2009 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Apr 20, 2009 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Mar 22, 2009 | HP 2133 Notebook PC
Apr 29, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!