Question about Jet 3 Ultra Power Chair
Yep check out my tips on how to unlock a VSI controller it should help
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2016 | Pride Jazzy Select Elite JSELECTE
Dec 04, 2015 | Select Health & Beauty
May 30, 2014 | Pride Jazzy 1103 Ultra Standard Power...
Mar 17, 2014 | Quickie Wheelchairs Quickie S-646 Power...
Feb 11, 2013 | Pride Jazzy 1113 Power Chair
Dec 28, 2012 | Pride Jazzy 614 Hd JAZZY 614HD
This is the procedure to unlock the controller on a Pride Jazzy:
Locking/Unlocking the VSI
The VSI has a feature that enables you to
lock your power chair to prevent unauthorized use.
To lock the VSI:
1. With the VSI switched on, press and hold the on/off key. After 1 second, the VSI should beep.
2. Release the on/off key.
3. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
5. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
6. The VSI is now locked.
To unlock the VSI:
1. Press the on/off key and power on the VSI. The maximum speed/profile indicator should ripple up and down.
2. Push the joystick to the full forward position until the VSI beeps.
3. Pull the joystick to the full rearward position until the VSI beeps.
4. Release the joystick. There should be a long beep.
5. The VSI is now unlocked.
NOTE: If the above procedure fails to either lock or unlock the VSI, contact your authorized Pride Provider.
Jun 30, 2012 | Pride Jazzy Select 6 Indoor Power...
Sep 15, 2011 | Pride Jazzy 1113 ATS Indoor Power...
Apr 27, 2011 | Pride Mobility Products New Pride Mobility...
May 06, 2009 | NRS Hoveround MPV 5 - Used Power...
152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!