Question about Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Try the following procedure:
After you've installed the batteries,
1. Go to www.logitech.com/myharmony and log into your account
2. Click on the Downloads button at the top-right corner of your screen
3. Click on the Firmware button. Follow the onscreen instructions to upgrade the firmware on your Harmony remote
4. Once the firmware upgrade is complete, click on the Update Remote button
5. Test your remote on your device(s) to confirm
If this doesn't solve the problem, search Logitech's "knowledge base" or contact customer support.
Hope this helps ~
Posted on Mar 11, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2011 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Jun 04, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 555 Universal Remote...
Feb 07, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 550 LCD Remote Control
Jan 22, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 550 LCD Remote Control
Oct 29, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Jun 06, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Advanced...
Apr 22, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 LCD Remote Control
Jan 14, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 670 LCD Remote Control
Dec 12, 2008 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: