Question about Cameras
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Sorry, I haven't been able to find any software, but you can try the
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Press CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic.
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
P.S. - If you find that the solution/answer I provided led you to, or resulted in a fix, please close the ticket with a FixYa! rating. I would be very grateful for your show of appreciation.
Thank you for using FIXYA!
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
This is more likely a mechanical failure - that is a micro switch actuated by opening/closing the cover.
Contact manufacturer support site for a remedy/advice.
Posted on Dec 07, 2008
Kindly go to the below, you can actually get what you are looking for here;
Copy it and paste it on your web browser to see all the products and accessories amazon can offer concerning Hitachi camera. Thanks
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
SOURCE: I need to download a
You can download and print the instruction manual in PDF format by clicking this link.
Adobe PDF Reader is required to view this manual. Download Adobe Reader
Hope this helps. Kindly let me know if you have any difficulty in downloading the manual.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Feb 16, 2011
Testimonial: "Many thanks.My wife had lost her manual for the camera.We have printed a copy of it.10/10 for the expert help."
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2014 | Hitachi Cameras
Apr 19, 2012 | Hitachi i.mega HDC-401 Digital Camera
Apr 03, 2012 | Hitachi Cameras
Jul 26, 2011 | Cameras
Dec 30, 2010 | Sprint Hitachi P300 Cellular Phone
Jan 24, 2009 | Hitachi i.mega HDC-401 Digital Camera
Apr 20, 2008 | Cameras
212 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!