Question about Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
I can see horizontal lines across my prints, especially in the blues and dark colours. Have run the cleaning and nozzle check utillities, but this has only had a small effect.
What else can I try ?
I had this trouble, went through cleaning & realignment, then various print options. What i found was that dark colours had faint dark horizontal lines 5mm apart when printing on Photo in the epson driver. Changing it to Best Photo solved it.
Posted on Sep 17, 2008
1. Click on START, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS AND FAXES (or PRINTERS AND OTHER HARDWARE).
2. Right click your printer, and select PRINTING PREFERENCES (If your printer is not listed, click on VIEW INSTALLED PRINTERS first)
3. Click on the MAINTENANCE tab and click on PRINTER AND OPTION INFORMATION.
4. Place a check on THICK PAPER
5. Click on OK and then APPLY (if applicable)
Try printing, and all should be well.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2013 | Epson Stylus 830U InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 12, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
Jan 03, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo R200 InkJet Printer
May 11, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
Dec 17, 2007 | Epson Stylus R265 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 06, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo R2400 InkJet Printer
715 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!