- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you need to either
1. uninstall the MS patches.
2. locate the patch which is causing the issue ( you can use, selective login for this)
3. or you can put latest patch from Dell/creative for the creative sound card
Most sound card manufacturers (such as Creative for Sound Blaster cards) have current drivers available on their website. You just need to know the manufacturer and model of your sound card (usually can find this in Control Panel, then Sounds and Audio Devices).