Question about Epson Stylus C42UX InkJet Printer
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS
2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
3. Confirm cancelling all documents.
4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
1) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL.
2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab.
3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller"
4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it
5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Lexmark 2480 Matrix Printer
Nov 18, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Oct 04, 2010 | Xerox 6180MFP/N Printer
Sep 07, 2009 | HP Deskjet 2360 InkJet Printer
Apr 25, 2009 | Brother MFC 490cw Color Inkjet...
Mar 30, 2009 | Sharp UX 355L Plain Paper Thermal transfer...
Oct 08, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!