Question about Epson Stylus C42UX InkJet Printer
1. Open START, SETTINGS, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS
2. Right click on your Epson printer name, and click CANCEL ALL DOCUMENTS.
3. Confirm cancelling all documents.
4. Right click on the Printer again, and select DELETE.
) Click on START, SETTINGS and CONTROL PANEL.
2) Double click on the SYSTEM folder and select the Device Manager tab.
3) Click on the "+" for "Universal Serial Bus Controller"
4) Right click on "USB Printing Support" and select "Uninstall" and confirm it
5) Disconnect the USB cable and reconnect it.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 21, 2010 | Epson Stylus C42+ InkJet Printer
Aug 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus C42UX InkJet Printer
Oct 05, 2008 | Epson Stylus C42+ InkJet Printer
Sep 23, 2008 | Epson Stylus C86 InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2008 | Epson Stylus C43SX InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2008 | Epson Stylus C42UX InkJet Printer
Nov 06, 2007 | Epson Stylus C42+ InkJet Printer
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!