Question about Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 13, 2014 | Xerox WorkCentre 6505/N Multifunction...
Nov 18, 2013 | Epson Stylus Photo PX650 Multifunction...
Aug 08, 2012 | Citizen CT-S300 Printer
Jun 25, 2012 | Brother International MFC-5890CN - Brother...
Error 7410 - Drum unit non- installing error
The drum unit is not installed or not installed properly.
Install the drum unit (See page P.1-5-10 of your operation guide). See image below.
The numbers after 7410- are the number of pages printed on this printer.
Nov 23, 2011 | Kyocera FS-3900DN Laser Printer
If you experience frequent paper jams or printing problems, check the
number of pages the machine has printed or scanned. Replace the
corresponding parts, if necessary.
1. Press Menu until System Setup appears on the bottom line of the
display and press OK.
2. Press the left/right arrow until Maintenance appears and press OK.
3. Press the left/right arrow until Supplies Life appears and press OK.
4. Press the left/right arrow until the item you want appears and press OK.
• Supplies Info: Prints the supply information page.
• Total: Displays the total number of pages printed.
• ADF Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the ADF.
• Platen Scan: Displays the number of pages scanned using the
• Imaging Unit, Transfer Belt, Fuser, TransferRoller, Tray1
Roller: displays the number of pages printed each item.
5. If you selected to print a supply information page, press OK to confirm.
6. Press Stop/Clear to return to ready mode.
when you reach the imaging unit reset it then try, it should work then
May 19, 2011 | Samsung CLX-3175FN Printer
Nov 28, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2010 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
Apr 19, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M15i Laser Printer
Aug 10, 2008 | Epson TM T88 Thermal Printer
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: