Question about Heating & Cooling
I have been called to a site with an LG high wall airconditioner model: s12ahn (outdoor)
It has a C6 error.
I reset the power at the power point and all looks good now.
What does this error mean and should i be looking further?
6 - DC Peak Error • Supplied power is not normal • Comp Connector (CN-U,V,W) is disconnected or inserted to wrong position • Compressor is damaged (coil short) ? replace compressor • Too much Refrigerant
• Defect in outdoor pcb assembly ? replace pcb assembly
Try turning power off to external unit, usually resets diagnostics and runs OK. If not PCB external unit likely culprit, replace!
6 - DC Peak Error
• Supplied power is not normal
• Comp Connector (CN-U,V,W) is disconnected or inserted to wrong
• Compressor is damaged (coil short) ? replace compressor
• Too much Refrigerant
Posted on Dec 20, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2008 | LG LSC183VMA Split System Air Conditioner
Feb 03, 2011 | LG LA185HV Split System Air Conditioner
Jul 27, 2009 | LG LSC121PMA Split System Air Conditioner
Jul 14, 2009 | LG Heating & Cooling
Jul 02, 2009 | LG Heating & Cooling
• Wrong or missing wiring between indoor and outdoor unit cable
• Defect of communication components in indoor pcb assembly
• Defect of communication components in outdoor pcb assembly
• Defect of power supply components in outdoor pcb assembly
• No ground connection in air conditioner unit
(affected by noise in power source)
Jun 30, 2009 | LG Heating & Cooling
888 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!