Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Ok, for the PANDORA BATTERY, you'll be needing
1. A cutter
2. Your PSP SLIM battery (of course)
3. Lead Pencil
1. Take out your PSP battery, using the cutter, run the sides of your battery along the lines(where the battery has been joined) starting from the bottom until it opens...just be careful or you might mess the board of your battery.
2. Carefully Prop out the board of the battery
3. then, using the cutter still, carefully cut the golden line (indicated by the small blue circle in the pic)...maybe 15 to20 runs of the cutter will do (that's what i did at least). Just dnt press too hard or you might cut through the whole circuit board ok?
4. Then after cutting the gold line, you're through...just close the battery again and tape it up at the sides (i used packaging tape with mine, heheh...) and you're through with the pandora battery!
*NOTE: you'll know that you're successful making the battery when you put the battery in the PSP and the green LED light automatically turns on but there isn't any display on your PSP's screen. If it doesn't turn on automatically, just try to run a few cuts again on the line on the Batt's circuit board.
Turning the PANDORA Battery into NORMAL Battery:
Now, to turn the battery into normal battery again:
1. Open your modded SLIM battery
2. Using the Lead Pencil (i don't know if it works with other pencils too), remember the line that you've cut on the board of your battery? Run the pencil on the cut to re-connect that gold (or yellow) line.
3. You're done. Close your battery again and secure it (again) with tape...Finis!
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2011 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
Dec 12, 2010 | Nintendo GameCube Console
May 29, 2010 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Aug 27, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Mar 22, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jan 19, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jan 11, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 05, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 01, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: