Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
To pair the headset in manually pairing mode:
1. With the headset off, press the center POWER button for 7 seconds until you see the headset blue light turn solid blue (no loneger flashing).
2. The indicator light will turn solid blue, which indicates that the headset is in "Pairing mode".
3. In the phone, you now have to add the headset to the phone's list of Bluetooth devices.
4. You have to enter a Bluetooth passkey in the phone. The default passkey is 0000.
Nov 24, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
1. When you turn on your Samsung Bluetooth
headset for the first time, it proceeds into pairing
2. If you have paired the headset with other
Bluetooth devices, make sure that the headset
is off. Press and hold the Multi-Function button
until the blue indicator light stays solid blue after
3. Set your Bluetooth phone to discover the headset
by following your phone's guide. Typically, the
steps involve going to a 'Setting', 'Connection',
or 'Bluetooth' menu on your phone and then
selecting the option to discover Bluetooth devices.
4. Your phone will find the Samsung headset and
ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by
pressing the Yes or OK key.
5. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then
press the Yes or OK key.
6. If pairing was successful, the indicator light will
flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to
flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the
light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt
7. When you turn on your headset after pairing
with the phone, the headset is automatically
connected to the phone.
8. When you turn on your phone after pairing with
the headset, the phone is connected to the
headset by pressing the Multi-Function button.
Jun 01, 2011 | Samsung SGH-U600 Cellular Phone
May 11, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Sep 24, 2009 | Samsung SPH-m520 Cell Phone
Jun 23, 2009 | HTC G1 Smartphone
Mar 21, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!