as my knowledge if the computer restarting by themselves always there are some error occured in this one area possibility :
1. error in software
2. error in hardware
3. error by virus infected
4. operating system issue
BUT :).. if u get this trouble after take some advennture in networld/network.. i suggest u computer ar sugessted with "blaster virus" the virus are written to reboot your computer without warning. Usually these
viruses will make the computer reboot ever 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes
after the computer has booted. so the best way is update your security first
that is the first step
the second :i suggest u to run your computer in safe mode wait for several minutes if not reboot while running safe mode follow this step :
- From the desktop right-click on My Computer.
- Click the Properties option.
- In the System Properties window click the Advanced tab.
- In Advanced click the Settings button under Startup and Recovery.
- In the Startup and Recovery window uncheck the Automatically restart check box.
- Click Ok.
if still rebooting in safe mode there the issue is likely not software related but something else
the third :hardware devices that are not installed properly in the
computer can also cause random reboots. Make sure all the cables and expansion cards
are connected properly to the computer. The best way to determine this
is to disconnect and reconnect all cables and expansion cards.
If after following each of the above recommendations your computer
still continues to reboot it is likely that you are experiencing a
Microsoft Windows operating system related issue that cannot be
explained. To help make sure this is the case please try the below
- Reboot the computer and enter CMOS setup as the computer is
booting. If you are not familiar with how to enter CMOS please read
through document CH000192.
- After you have loaded the computer in CMOS setup let the com sit
hope u luck