Music can be transferred to this phone using a USB cable or through Bluetooth. To transfer your song using USB cable,
- You will have to connect your phone to a computer,
- Be sure to have the USB cable of your phone, then you connect it to the computer,
- Then you click on open file to view folder as soon as the Auto play comes up on the screen of your computer,
- That way a page will open with the files on your phone,
- Go to the music you want to transfer to the phone, then you right click on it and copy the music,
- Go to the page where you have your music and paste it there,
- That way your music will be on the phone.
To transfer through Bluetooth, ensure the phone you are trying to transfer music from has bluetooth on it. Ensure the bluetooth is on, then you follow the steps below:
- Go to your phones menu,
- Select the settings, and turn on your bluetooth from there,
- Then you go to the phone you want to transfer the song from,
- Select send via bluetooth,
- It will search for the available bluetooth that is turned on,
- Once it finds yours, select it and the music will attempt to be sent to your phone,
- Accept it on your LG phone, then a page will load,
- That way the music will be sent to your phone.
Be sure that your phone has a large memory that can receive the file, be sure also that the musics size is not larger that 7mb, if not, it might not load on your phone and says memory full. If your phone allows memory card, the moment you transfer the music to your phone, then you browse it out from your multimedia and transfer it to your memory card, to avoid the memory full error from coming up.
Hope this was helpful. Thank You for using FixYa!!