Question about Brother MFC-9420CN All-In-One Laser Printer
Get the Unable to Print message when it starts up. Sometimes I can print 2-4 pages and then will get the error message. Any idea on how to address this or what part may of gone bad?
I had this error, it ended up being the opc unit, it tends to drift and then the optical sensor does not line up, give this general error , we managed to get one replaced under warranty, but our second printer suffered the same, next your fuser will fail......
Posted on Sep 03, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
- If the error message is "Print Unable ZC", refer to: "Print Unable ZC"
1. Power the machine off by holding down the power button. Wait a few seconds and then power the machine back on.
-If no error message appears on your machine's display, go to Step 2.
- If the error changed to "Self-Diagnostic" on your machine's display, contact brother for warranty service.
-If "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service.
2. Leave the machine with power ON for 15 minutes.
- If "Self-Diagnostic" or "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service..
WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS.
Brother Authorized Service Center locator
Jan 12, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 14, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 28, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 18, 2011 | Brother DCP-350C InkJet Printer
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 18, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 06, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 05, 2007 | Brother IntelliFax-2480C Fax
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!