Question about EliteGroup NFORCE 570 SLIT-A Motherboard
I just bought a NFORCE 570 **** - A Motherboard, I got everything connected properly including the PCI Express Video card however it is not
getting any video or keyboard response, nothing lights on. Any help will be appreciated
Nothing less than a 600 watt power supply for the reason PCI-16 video cards need more power .
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 20, 2012 | ECS C51GM-M Motherboard
Jul 25, 2012 | Evga nForce 680i SLI (122CKNF68)...
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2010 | ASUS Maximus Formula Motherboard - 45nm...
Apr 12, 2010 | Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 Socket AM2/ nForce...
Oct 01, 2009 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
Mar 14, 2009 | Evga e-GeForce 9800 GX2 DDR3 PCI-Express...
May 31, 2007 | Gigabyte ATI RADEON X550 , (256 MB) PCI...
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: