Question about Intermec CN3
At the top of the screen i tap on phone and it says no service, and next to that connectivity theres an x just under the 2 arrows and i know that my signal is good coz i have the same mobile provider on my other phone. please help! many thnx
1. open the battery case and unscrew the flap beneath. Verify your SIM card is properly seated.
2. At the bottom right corner of the "today" screen is the iConnect icon. Click it and verify "Phone" is checked under the "Enable" menu.
3. open the "Start" menu and navigate to Settings->WanInfo. What information is displayed in that program?
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Click Start, go to Settings then the Connections tab then the icon Connections.
2. Under My ISP click Add a new modem connection.
3. Enter a name of the connection, for example web.
4. Select Cellular Line (GPRS) under Select a modem.
5. Press the Next-button.
6. Enter the access point name under APN and Username and Password ( get setting default on your
7. Press the Next-button> finish>OK>OK.
Dec 13, 2010 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Oct 06, 2009 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Sep 29, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jun 16, 2009 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Mar 23, 2009 | HTC Touch P3452 Smartphone
Mar 02, 2009 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2009 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Aug 20, 2008 | HTC P3300 Smartphone
Apr 19, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Dec 29, 2015 | Intermec CN3
216 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!