Question about Audio Players & Recorders
SOURCE: error code 6500 flashing
The 6500 error code is a logic board error code. The PCI Bus error is detected by the ASCI. Sounds like it needs new logic board. but i suggest you to first of all you can try to reset your printer -
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
4. Properly seated
5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
6. Close the inner cover and top cover
if reset method not works for you then you go for the new logic board replacement .............
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
SOURCE: i have a HP Officejet
Please go to the following link and your problem will be solved.
Posted on Aug 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2017 | Kenwood Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 01, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 26, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 26, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 20, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 10, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 26, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 03, 2008 | Bose Wave Radio
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!