Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error code 6500 flashing
The 6500 error code is a logic board error code. The PCI Bus error is detected by the ASCI. Sounds like it needs new logic board. but i suggest you to first of all you can try to reset your printer -
1. Turn the printer off with the Power button (if available).
2. Disconnect the data cable from the printer.
3. Unplug the printer's power cord for approximately 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
4. Turn the printer back on. If this works you're done, if not try the next step.
1. After confirming that the printer is powered on, open the paper output tray.
2. Open the top cover and wait until the print head moves to the center.
3. Open the inner cover and check that ink tanks are properly seated.
4. Properly seated
5. Press down on each ink tank until a click is heard.
6. Close the inner cover and top cover
if reset method not works for you then you go for the new logic board replacement .............
Posted on Oct 01, 2009
SOURCE: i have a HP Officejet
Please go to the following link and your problem will be solved.
Posted on Aug 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Feb 03, 2011 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Oct 29, 2010 | HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One...
Aug 11, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP450 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 14, 2010 | 2003 Land Rover Freelander
Feb 25, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP980 All-In-One InkJet...
May 03, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 8200 Latitude C840 Laptop...
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: