Question about RIM BlackBerry 7290
How can i unlock my blackberry 7290?
SOURCE: Unlock BlackBerry 7290
Unfortunately, the unlock code for a BB 7290 is unique to each phone. The unlock code is based on the IMEI of your BB. After getting an unlock code then the steps to unlock are:
1. go to options
2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it
3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
4. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)
6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
7. type in the unlock code when prompted
8. After entering the code press the jog dial in
9. Your phone is now unlocked!
Posted on Mar 11, 2008
I have problems whit my BlackBerry 7290. Wen starting it is showing "error 507". pls help me how unlock it.
post solution for me here..
thank you for help me
Posted on May 16, 2009
i would like to share something with you people which last week i found a company where mobile unlock can be done, so anyboidy need assistance really then, http://www.unlock-zone.com/
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
There is no such calculator software even somebody have it he will not share it with you. One more thing that you should know, free blackberry 7290 unlock code is not reliable and have higher chance to make your phone hardlocked. So be a wise and try to purchase reliable blackberry unlock code at third party sites rather than screw up your phone.
Posted on Oct 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Jun 10, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Nov 23, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Oct 06, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Aug 05, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
Feb 27, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!