Question about Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
When i switch on my EPSON LQ2180 printer, the light at the control panel on top of words written Micro Adjust is Pink(continuos) and cannot print a print test page for fonts and pitch
Please read through these instructions first and then follow the steps below:
1. Please power the printer OFF.
2. Remove the printer cable from the back of the printer and remove all the paper as well.
3. Hold down the "FONT" and "TEAR OFF" buttons and turn the printer on.
4. Continue holding the "FONT" and "TEAR OFF" buttons down for five (5) seconds and then release both at the same time.
5. Power the printer OFF.
6. Reconnect the printer cable.
7. Reinstall paper and ensure the thickness selector is in the correct position and that the path selector is also correct.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2016 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Feb 05, 2014 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Aug 05, 2011 | Epson DFX-9000 Dot Matrix Printer
May 27, 2011 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Dec 22, 2009 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Jan 09, 2009 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!