A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Welcome to Fixya. To fix error 46 on borhter printer please follow the steps below.
1) Enter machine maintenance mode
- FAX models with numerical keypads: Press the Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4 keys within two seconds. (if you fail to complete the correct key sequence within two seconds, press the Stop key to try again).
- Other (non-FAX) models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Next press the "up arrow" key four times to enter the maintenance mode).
2) Press the 8 then 0 keys in the initial stage of the maintenance mode to call up the machine's log information list (function code 80).
3) Press the Black Start key several times to scroll through the log information list to reach the purge counter. The purge counter is the 25th item in the list.
4) Press the 2, 7, 8, and 3 keys in this order to reset the purge count to zero.
5) Press the Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
6) Press the 9 key twice to return to the standby state.
Set the following conditions:
Ignition off and ignition key out of cylinder.
All doors closed except drivers door.
Drivers door is unlocked.
Insert and remove the key from the ignition switch twice within 5 seconds.
After the above operations, close and open the driver door twice within 40 seconds. Then insert the key into the ignition key cylinder and remove it.
After the above operations, close and open the driver door twice within 40 seconds. Then insert the key into the ignition key cylinder and close the door.
Turn the ignition switch from LOCK to ON and back to LOCK at approximately 1 second interval 1to5 times to select desired mode.
1 time for add mode
2 times for rewrite mode
3 times for confirmation mode
5 times for prohibition mode
Remove the ignition key from the key cylinder.
After selecting a mode, the integration relay automatically performs the power door LOCK to UNLOCK operation within 3 seconds to inform the selected mode.
In the confirmation mode, when the operation is performed twice, it directs that 2 types of recognition codes have been registered.
In the confirmation mode, if the number of the registration code is 0 the LOCK to UNLOCK operation is automatically performed 5 times.
If the prohibition mode or confirmation mode is selected, registration procedure is completed.
If the add or rewrite mode has been selected, the doors will lock-unlock once or twice at 1 second intervals, once for add mode or twice for rewrite mode.
If the confirmation mode is selected, the doors will lock-unlock 0 to 2 times at 2 second intervals to inform the technician of the number of transmitters programmed.
If the prohibition mode is selected, the doors will lock-unlock 0 to 5 times at 1 second intervals.
Registering new recognition codes for the add mode or rewrite mode.
Within 40 seconds after the add mode or the rewrite mode has been selected, press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter simultaneously for 1.0 to 1.5 seconds. Within 3 seconds after the previous operation, press either one of the buttons for more than 1.0 seconds.
Within 3 seconds after the transmitter has been turned off, the LOCK and UNLOCK operation will be automatically performed once if the registration of the recognition code of the transmitter is completed correctly. In case the LOCK and UNLOCK operation is performed twice, the registration of recognition code has failed. Perform the registration procedure from the beginning once again.
Press a transmitter button for 2 seconds. The doors will lock-unlock once at a 1 second interval to inform the technician that the signal has been received from the transmitter.
If the doors lock-unlock once, the transmitter programming has been completed. Go to step 8 to continue programming for additional transmitters.
If the doors lock-unlock twice, the transmitter programming is not complete. Go to step 8 to begin the transmitter programming again.
If any of the following conditions occur during programming, the remote control door lock receiver will return to normal operation:
This process should be used if the code for the device is not listed in the Manufacturer Code List.
Turn on the device you wish to program.
Point the remote control at the device.
Press and hold the Mode key (TV, DVD or AUX) you want to program. Without releasing the selected Mode key, press and hold the OK key simultaneously
Release both the Mode key and the OK key at the same time. All the Mode keys will flash twice indicating programming mode.
Enter code 922 by pressing the number keys on the remote control. The selected Mode key will flash twice indicating correct entry. Note: This next step is For AUX Searching only, press and release the PLAY key then press:
1 for VCR
2 for Receiver/Tuner
3 for Amplifier
4 for Home Theater In The Box (HTIB)
All the Mode keys will flash twice indicating correct entry.
For AUX only, press and hold the PLAY key and wait until the device turns off, then release the PLAY key.
The REW key can be utilized to go back through the codes one at a time.
The FF key can be utilized to move forward through to codes one at a time.
Press the PLAY key to resume auto search of device codes.
To save the code, press the ENTER key on the remote control (bottom right) or press the EXIT key to return to normal operation. The selected Mode key will flash three times and return to normal operation.
If no valid code is found, the red light will flash two times and the remote control will return to normal operation.
Turn the device back on using the remote control. If this doesn’t work start over or try Manual
Press the appropriate Mode key on the remote control to work with the selected device. To use the remote control for the AT&T U-verse TV Receiver, press the AT&T Mode key.
Well, one thing i have noticed with the Xbox 360 is that when the cache is occupied, the console tends to act up. One thing that worked for me was Maintenance. Supposing you have a memory unit:
1) Turn on your Console.
2) On the Dashboard, go to My Xbox, then scroll over to System Settings, Press A to select.
3) You will see alot of tabs to select. Scroll down to the Memory Tab. Press A to select.
4) Now It will display your storage devices, And if all you have is a memory card it will show only one memory card. Highlight it then Press Y, ok Y to access the Device Options.
5) Now you will be at the Device Options Page, Now press These buttons in this sequence, " X twice, LB, RB, X twice "
6) A Dialog box will come up asking you if you want to maintain your Xbox 360 Storage Device. Highlight the "Yes" tab and then Select it by pressing A. It will perform maintenance On your console/ Storage devices. Now turn off the console And turn it on again. Now try the games and see if it works.
1. Press the [FUNC] button for more than one second.
2. Press the [CUSTOM] button to switch to the clock adjustment mode.
3. Press the [SOURCE] button to select the hour or minutes to be adjusted.
4. Press the [^ BND] button.
5. Press the [CUSTOM] button again to return to the normal mode.