Question about Intel D102GGC2 Motherboard
Whenever i turn on my pc cpu fan runs,numlock key also works but i don't get bios display nor beeps i'm not using ne graphic card pls help.........
There are several posiblities out of the the main problems are :
1) Faulty Power Supply. Your power supply may be not providing the proper amount of power.
2) You must be having the old version of bios which is having some problems in it. Update your motherboard bios (NOTE : Updating your bios may damage you motherboard if not done properly, do it own your risk, you may damage your board.)
Bios Updates can be found over here.
And the list updates included in the bios can be found over here.
Posted on Dec 02, 2008
this problem is common to these motherboard models.
this post is technical and care must be strictly observed.
1. first turn off your pc (make sure to remove the power cord for safety precaution)
2. Open right side panel using a screw driver
3. carefully remove the memory card by pressing the white plastic locks located on both ends of the memory card
4. connect power cord
5. turn on your pc.... you should hear a beep sound with intervals. (this is 2 check whether your motherboard is still functioning)
6. turn of pc by holding the power button for 4-5 seconds.
7. remove power cord.
8. carefully insert the memory card back to the memory slots.
(make sure that the memory is properly inserted on the slots before turning on your pc)
9. Turn on your PC.
Repeat steps 1-9 this time use the other memory slot..
this is technical. you must have a hardware background before doing this procedure.
hope this helps :)
Posted on Aug 01, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2017 | ASUS A8V-E Deluxe Motherboard
Sep 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 24, 2009 | Abit IN9 32X-MAX Motherboard
Feb 23, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Notebook
Jan 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2009 | Dell Dimension 5150 (DIM515MIN) PC Desktop
Dec 07, 2007 | HP Pavilion 523n (P9851AR#ABA) PC Desktop
Sep 10, 2006 | Asrock P4I45GV R5 Motherboard
361 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: