I received an MP4 player form China through ebay. The words are in (what I assume to be) chinese. I can't manuvuer through the screens to find where to change it to english. I don't really know what the player's brand or model is. All it says on the case is Multimedia player. MP4 Digital Player, 2GB MP4/WMA/REC/AMV. The player is black, not sure about the brand below but I had to pick one. Can anyone help me?!!!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
2. Type "Settings" in the left text box on the Google Translate page.
3. On the right side next to the languages, click the little triangle that points down and choose "Chinese" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Settings" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
4. Go back to Google Translate and type "Language" to see the letters/symbols that match the lettering for the "Language" on your device. Choose that option on your device.
5. Once you are in the language settings, you should be able to choose "English".
This forum has listed the Chinese names for the menu options you are looking for (I could not directly paste the Chinese characters here). Clicking on them should allow you to change the player's language.
there should be an optioon for changing text in the menu but im assuming that you cant read it ... so lets try this method goto the manufaturers website and download the software and the latest firmware and try reflashing the mp3 players software with any luck the default will be english
i got one off ebay just a few fays ago and the language was stuck in chinese, so after just testing the MP34 i found out how to change the langauge into English.
Click into the 'two rotating items',
Then, go down to the 4th settings, i.e 04/11. This is Languages.
After entering that, click into the 2nd option. i.e 02/25. This is English settings.
And hopefully it should be done.