Question about Orient Chronograph Alarm Watch
Hi, how do I set the alarm on my chronograph Orient?
Hi - You may be able to download the manual from the link underlined in blue below:
Orient > Chronograph
Please take a moment to rate this solution & let us know if the information given was useful to you - Good Luck!
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
May 17, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
May 15, 2010 | Seiko Coutura Chronograph Watch
May 15, 2010 | Watches
May 14, 2010 | Watches
Mar 31, 2010 | Watches
Jan 15, 2010 | Watches
Dec 11, 2008 | Sector 2653940025 Wrist Watch
Sep 01, 2008 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
Oct 26, 2007 | Pulsar 100 Meter Alarm Chronograph PF3277
574 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: