- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
The battery might be drained so wait a little longer before turning it on. You can try though to plug the charger then try to turn on the phone. The power button is located in the same location of the clear button. You might need to press a bit harder and longer until you see the screen light up. See picture below..
Try this , it helped me.
1. plugin the charger (or data cable) for about 15 minutes and keep the red light blinking.
2. while the charger (or cable) is hooked to the phone, remove the battery and memory card for 10 to 12 seconds.
3. keep the memory card out and put the battery back in and whalah, it startes up. (really hope this helps)
This issue can be resolved only by the sony ericsson service center. As it needs to do flash on the handset. This issue can be resolved by themselves as sony ericsson only has the solution software with them.
This is usually a software issue on K series Sony Ericsson Handsets, try using the Sony Ericsson Update Service to Update or Re-Install the phones firmware...
Its available to download from the Sony Ericsson support site if you dont already have it
Remember though if your phone is unlocked, the unlock for these may have been a Flash Patch unlock so you might have to get it unlocked again afterwards...