Hey, this is Tristan with Crucial Vacuum,
In order to remove the hose to start unblocking it, do the following:
1. Put the vacuum in the upright position
2. Press the release button of the telescopic wand and remove the handle from the hose
3. Push the hose elbow downward into the catch hooks.
4. Undo the suction hose by twisting it at the elbow.
If the blockage isn't in this location you can do the following to search further for blockages:
5. Open the service flap on the back of the vacuum.
6. Unscrew the screws and pull the cover free.
Below I have attached a link to the users manual for the Miele S7210. You should refer to page 30 to view the diagrams pertaining to my suggestions.
You can purchase replacement parts for Miele direct from Crucial Vacuum with free
shipping and an exclusive 10% coupon
for Fixya.com readers, use code: FIXYA10
I hope this was helpful! If you would like further assistance, please feel free to give us a call at 877.750.9239. We have helpful and friendly customer care
representatives on the line ready to assist you.
Crucial Vacuum Customer Care