When I try and play back video recorded on my camcorder, I get a perfect playback on my Humax TV but nothing apart from lines and sound on my Panasonic.
Can you please help?
C C Chanides
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Are you playing the video directly form the hard disk in the camcorder or are you transferring the file to the laptop first? Reading high volumes of data via USB is slow and the PC may not be able to read the data fast enough from the camcorder. Try copying the video to the laptop first, then play it back.
Particles from the tape get lodged on the head over time. Its not special to VHS-c - its common to all tape products. Usually a good clean (say 3 - 4 times initially, plus one clean every 20 hours use, or so) prevents the accumulation of residue.
Hi There, Try this: Connect you camcorder to your tv set via a/v input cable. Put camera in cam mode so you can see the picture on the tv. Turn up the volume on tv and if it squeels, the mic on the cam is ok. Record something and then play it back on the tv, if its ok, then all your audio is functioning. This means that the SPEAKER on your camera is defective.
Thanks, mr cicmo
when I plug in the RPU DC cord from my camera to the input on my tv I get nothing. Is my input jack bad or what. Also, if I tried the s video jack from the camera to the tv, would that work??? I don't know what the AV out jack is for I don't have a cord for that
You camera is PAL and you are attaching with Ntsc TV or VCR. Both Pal and Ntsc are different systems and incompatible to each other.
If you want to see correct playback of your Camera, it requires Pal or Multi-System color TV.
Need further info, please let me know.
1st setup ur VCD with TV and playback it to view on TV. If picture is coming, thats OK.
2nd plug ur camcorder in VCR input and select VCR input according to plug in and monitor the camcorder picture on TV through VCR. If its ok, now u r ready to record the picture from camcorder to VCR.
connect a lead via your tv video out audio out jacks. Select tha appropriate channel (You may have to go through the av channel on you tv and tune in the channel you want to record) or, video or dvd player audio out video out jacks.
connect other end to your camcorder. Select on the camcorder menu video in audio in. Turn on tv. If connected to video or dvd player, press play. Press record on your camera. When finished recording press stop.
Presuming the camcorder is tape, you can buy a tape adaptor to play or record your mini tapes in a standard video recorder, then take them out of the adaptor and play them back on your camcorder. You can also do all this via a computer. Also if the camcorder is disk or hard drive it can be used the same way as a regular dvd recorder to record tv programmes once connected to you t.v.
Let me know how you go
* The MPEG Playback function works in M. PLAY mode only.
* You can play moving picture images on the Memory Card.
* To hear sound during MPEG4 playback, you must hook up to a PC and listen to the PC's speaker. (You cannot hear it from the speaker on the camcorder or a TV)
1. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD position.
2. Set the power switch to PLAYER mode.
3. Press the MENU button and turn the MENU DIAL to highlight MEMORY.
4. Press the ENTER button to enter sub-menu.
5. Use the MENU DIAL to select MPEG4 from the sub-menu. (M. PLAY SELECT)
6. To exit the menu, push the MENU button.
7. Using the (FWD) and (REV) buttons, search for the moving picture that you want to playback.
8. Press the PLAY/STILL button.
The moving pictures recorded on the MEMORY CARD begin playing back.