Canon pixma ip1300 produces an error (both LEDs are alternately blinking) on powering on.on connecting the printer with pc and giving a printing command, it does not printing. shows cartridgeinstallation problem. but on reinstalling the cartridge it produce the same error. some time produce `service error 5600`
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. turn off canon ip1300
2. hold down resume button then press power button
3. keep holding down power button and let resume button go
4. press resume button 2X then let buth button go
5. green light will flash and then stop blinking
6. when gree light are solid press resume button 4X
7. press the power button, your printer canon ip1300 will turn off, if no press power button ance again
8. press power button to turn on printer, and your printer should response normal
E5 means cartridges error - to fix press the
"stop\reset" button for 5-7 seconds and then release it.
You can also try this:
1) With the printer power turned off but connected to a power source, while pressing the Resume/Cancel
button, press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons.
The Power LED lights in green to indicate that a function is
2) While holding the Power button, release the
Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and
then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the
Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the Alarm and Power LEDs light alternately,
Alarm in orange and Power in green, starting with Alarm LED.)
When the Power LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the
specified number of time(s)according to the function listed in the table
below. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the Alarm and Power
LEDs light alternately, Alarm in orange and Power in green, starting
with Alarm LED.)