Question about Insignia Sport MP3 Player
After transferring files into the insignia folders the folders don't appear in the device menu. How can I get my insignia menu population to list first by folder and then by file. I have some selections that are designed to play in a certain order but is populated with other files from other folders alphabetically as a result collections that belong together either by chapter or subject are scattered in one long menu. I have tried to change the file properties to force file alignment, but to no avail!
I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but I noticed in the settings if you go to USB Mode click on that there's an option for connection type if you click on that you have two options, Automatic and File and Folder, mine was set to automatic
Posted on Nov 02, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2017 | Android Cell Phones
Jan 23, 2013 | Seagate FreeAgent Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2013 | SmartDisk 250GB SMARTDISK CROSSFIRE EXT...
1. Open mass storage device in Finder
2 . Click GO from the top menu
3. Click Go to folder
4. Type in .kobo (include the period).
5. .kobo folder will open
6. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
7. Once the file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
8. Turn off the eReader
9. Turn on the eReader
10. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
11. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
ON A PC:
1. Open mass storage device in Windows Explorer
2. Ensure hidden folders are visible (different for different Windows versions)
XP: Go to My Computer > Tools menu
> Folder Options > View Tab > Advanced Settings > Hidden
Files and Folders > Show hidden files and folders. Press OK all the
Vista and Windows 7: Start > Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab > Click Show Hidden files and folders > OK
3. Open .kobo folder in the mass storage window
4. Transfer the KoboRoot.tgz file you downloaded to the .kobo folder
5. Once file has transferred, safely eject the eReader
6. Turn the eReader off
7. Turn the eReader on
8. The eReader will take up to 10 minutes to start up, please be patient and do not reset or power off the eReader in any way.
9. Once the eReader restarts, it will have the latest version (v2.0) installed. You can verify this by pressing the menu button, selecting Settings and looking at the Version number.
Sep 04, 2011 | Sharper Image Literati Reader 16375680042...
im sorry about that!!
i went to
Your device includes a music player for listening to music tracks or other MP3 or AAC sound files that you have downloaded from
the web or transferred to the device with Nokia PC Suite. See "Nokia PC Suite," p. 40.
Music files stored in the music folder in the device memory or on the memory card are automatically detected and added to the
music library during the startup of the device.
To open the music player, select Menu > Media > Music player.
to manage the songs and stuff like that:
Copyright protections may prevent some images, music (including ringing tones), and other content from being copied,
modified, transferred or forwarded.
Manage images, video clips, music files, themes, graphics, tones, recordings, and received files. These files are stored in the
device memory or an attached memory card and may be arranged in folders.
Your device supports an activation key system to protect acquired content. Always check the delivery terms of any content and
activation key before acquiring them, as they may be subject to a fee.
Folders and files
To see the list of folders, select Menu > Gallery.
To view the list of files in a folder, select a folder and Open.
To see the available options of a folder or a file, select a folder or a file and Options.
To view the folders of the memory card when moving a file, scroll to the memory card, and press the scroll key right.
****IF ITS MISSING ALL TOGETHER:
To reset some of the menu settings to their original values, select Menu > Settings > Restore factory sett.. Enter the security
The names and phone numbers saved in Contacts are not deleted.
I hope this helps!!!!
Dec 24, 2010 | Nokia 3110 Cellular Phone
Aug 06, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8310 Smartphone
Jun 24, 2008 | Insignia Pilot MP3 Player
Apr 27, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Mar 22, 2008 | Insignia NS-DA2G MP3 Player
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!