Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
SOURCE: waste ink absorber is full
Guess you might have sorted this by now, but...
Hold down the power button.
Pull out the mains lead.
Plug it back in again still holding down the button.
Now release the button and turn it on again.
You can now print.
You have to do this everytime you turn it on.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2014 | Canon i250
Feb 11, 2013 | Canon i250
Canon i250 & i250 waste ink tank counter reset. by BSF (12/10/04 10:13 PM)
+1 + / -
1. Disconnect printer from AC power (take out AC cord or power off your power strip). Disconnect USB PC cable from printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable).
9. NOW...I opened "Printers" and saw that a "copy" of my printer (i250 or i350) had been made. Make that COPY your default printer and all should work...It did for me.
I must say...I went into the "GUTS" of the beast and cleaned out the PADS (they are actually vacuum pads that the INK is sucked through during a HEAD cleaning) a very messy undertaking.
Sep 15, 2012 | Canon i250
Mar 28, 2011 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Jun 06, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2008 | Canon i 550 InkJet Printer
2,451 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!