- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here's an email address for tech support. I think you need to install the driver for the Cameramate. I can send it to you if you like.
From: "Techhelp4" <email@example.com>
Date: June 15, 2006 5:16:45 PM EDT
Subject: CameraMate Drivers and Software Link
1) Please download and install the attached drivers for the device you have.
2) Double click on the attached file and extract it to a folder on your computer. It is important that you know where you are extracting the files to so that you can access them later.
3) Now connect the device to the computer.
4) Right click on My Computer and then go to properties.
5) Go to the device manager tab, if you are running Windows 2000 or XP then click on the hardware tab and then choose device manager.
6) Here you will find the Cameramate video device with a yellow ! or ? next to it, the device will appear as a odd symbol such as a "b" with a pi symbol next to it.
7) Double click on that device and go to the driver tab.
8) Click on the update driver button. This will open the hardware update wizard.
9) Make sure you select "no, not at this time" when the wizard asks if you want to 'connect to the internet to search for software'.
10) Click Next. Now, choose 'install from a list or specific location'.
11) Click Next. Check 'search for the best drivers in these locations.
12) Uncheck 'search removable media'. Check 'include this location in the search'.
13) Now, browse to the folder to where you extracted the files to. Click next, and proceed with the installation.
14) To confirm just open device manager again and see if there are any more devices with yellow ! or? next to them. If there are then repeat the above process.
We have recently released and posted the latest version of the software on our website. You may download the latest version by clicking on the link below. IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE, DO NOT USE THE CD THAT CAME WITH YOUR PRODUCT. IT WILL NO LONGER WORK. Thank you. Either cut and paste to your browser or click on the link. http://www.smartdisk.com/Support/Downloads/Software/Zio/software/Software%20Updates/ProPix%20DVD%20V1.2_build8.zip
PPW-F543-8D28-F731-3446 for ProPix DVD
To unlock demo, please go to START, select ALL PROGRAMS, select PROPIX EVE/DVD, select UNLOCK DEMO
SmartDisk Tech Support
hola como estan aqui tengo los drivers solo da las grasias if you need the full program let me know firstname.lastname@example.org no spam