Question about Memorex MT2206 TV
I have a universal remote that won't program/control my memorex mt2206 tv.
1) Type ELIZTECH.COM/REMOTES into the Google searchbox,
then click on to start the search.
2) Once you are on the website, look on the left hand side for the
GE universal remote list of topics in blue letters.
3) You will then have a choice of 4 digit codes, old 3 digit codes,
and new 3 digit codes.
4) After you click on a code category, click on TV in blue letters
at the top of the page. You will then see a list of TV code
5) Scan down the page to find the Memorex code numbers.
6) You might have to test all three categories of code numbers,
if you are not certain which one applies to your remote.
7) The instructions for entering the code numbers are also given
on this website.
Hope this info helps you out. Please take a moment to rate this solution, whenever possible, by using the rating system below.
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
Use 2 remotes!
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Jun 01, 2011 | Memorex MT2271 27" TV
May 20, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Jun 25, 2009 | Memorex MVDT2402 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
May 05, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Oct 17, 2007 | RCA DRC200N
Sep 02, 2007 | Memorex MT2206 TV
May 03, 2017 | Memorex MT2206 TV
Dec 03, 2010 | Memorex MT2206 TV
355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!