Question about HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have my L7780 set for legal size paper but all my faxes continue to go to the letter size tray.
here are the steps that i want you to follow inorder to use the tray for legal size.
1. On your printer itself, Press the SETUP BUTTON.
2. Scroll Down, and look for the option "Preferences", then press okay.
3. Scroll down again, then look for Tray Lock, and press okay.
4. Under Tray Lock, you will have an options there;
- Tray 1
- Tray 2.
5. If you are using the legal size paper for tray 2, then choose Tray 2 and press okay button to apply. And if you are using the Tray 1 for the legal size, you can go ahead and choose Tray 1 and press okay to apply. And this should work.
If in case you still have issues setting it up, please inform me.
thank you so much.
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2013 | HP LaserJet 4 plus Printer
Jun 09, 2010 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Nov 19, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 28, 2009 | Lexmark Optra T620 Laser Printer
Feb 12, 2009 | Lexmark T640 Laser Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
Jan 26, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!