Question about HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have my L7780 set for legal size paper but all my faxes continue to go to the letter size tray.
here are the steps that i want you to follow inorder to use the tray for legal size.
1. On your printer itself, Press the SETUP BUTTON.
2. Scroll Down, and look for the option "Preferences", then press okay.
3. Scroll down again, then look for Tray Lock, and press okay.
4. Under Tray Lock, you will have an options there;
- Tray 1
- Tray 2.
5. If you are using the legal size paper for tray 2, then choose Tray 2 and press okay button to apply. And if you are using the Tray 1 for the legal size, you can go ahead and choose Tray 1 and press okay to apply. And this should work.
If in case you still have issues setting it up, please inform me.
thank you so much.
Posted on Jul 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2014 | Canon IR1022IF 220-240 VOLT, 50/60HZ
Nov 19, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 14, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Apr 28, 2009 | Lexmark Optra T620 Laser Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 26, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 13, 2007 | Canon LaserClass 7000 Plain Paper Fax
You have to go into the menu and change the setting to Legal.
here is the manual:
Oct 03, 2007 | Panasonic Panafax UF-595 Plain Paper Laser...
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!