Need Remote Codes for Samsung BD-P1600 DVD Player
Here is the details for my region 2 player.
Use the option below but with my method.
I had to sit like 3 feet away from br player to get the hack to take and its now showing up as region 9.
I also updated my player today when i first plugged it in so hack works with update.
1) Press the POWER button on the remote to turn on the
machine (no disc in the tray).
2) Wait till the player has booted up and the Samsung logo
screen is displayed.
3) Press the OPEN/CLOSE button on the remote twice, to open
then close the disc tray.
4) As soon as you see "No-Disc" displayed in the top left
corner, press the REPEAT button followed by the 5 digit code
for your current region as listed below.
(Mine was 57538 for region 2)
Don't press the REPEAT button for too long, just smoothly
press REPEAT 5 7 5 3 8.
If it doesn't work straight away, keep trying, mine worked
on the first go.
5) If you're successful, your current region code will be
displayed in the top left corner of the screen.
6) Press '9' to make your player region free.
7) Turn the player off, then on again and test with a
different region disc, or if you don't have one to test
with, just repeat the hack and instead of your old region
code appearing in the top left corner of your screen, you
should see '9' if you've been successful.
Nov 28, 2009 |
Yamaha RX-V2700 Receiver