Question about Lexmark X75 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Lexmark x75 Printer and Copier.
I am unable to print because the paper jams .It pulls to the right . I have adjusted the paper but it did not solve the problem. Your help needed.
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Be sure your paper guides are tight against the paper. If so, then clean the feed wheels with a damp cloth (just water). If this helps temporarily, you might need to replace the feed wheels.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
Try this :
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
Sounds like the feed rollers need cleaning.
Clean the feed rollers, lint free cloth,bottled water.
wait for them to properly dry
Revolve the feed roller bar as you clean them, to clean the feed rollers all the way round, remove all particles from them.
Check you ADF grips are set correctly, if not you will get mis-fed sheets. check the tray is sat properly too or mis-feeds.
Check paper size is correct in print properties too.
Should be good then
Posted on Apr 21, 2009
G'day, I pulled the whole printer down and gave it a clean and put it back together and set it to work. All good.
Posted on May 12, 2009
Remove the jammed paper. Unplug the printer from the mains and PC. Inspect the rollers, etc for tiny paper piece(s) that may be stuck, or other debris. Try to clean rollers and make sure they are dry.
Keep printer unplugged for about 2 minutes and replug and try a test print.
Also make sure that you have waited long enough for the printer to heat up before giving a print job.
Finally, it could be an issue with the paper sensor. If this is the case, you will probably have to take the printer in for servicing..
Hope that helps!
Posted on May 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | HP LaserJet Black-and-White Laser Printer
Note Be careful to not force the print head to move.
If the print head is positioned at the far right hand side, you cannot move it. Please contact Brother Customer Service from "Contact Us".
Note Use a flashlight if necessary to check thoroughly.
Oct 26, 2010 | Brother Printers & Copiers
Dec 04, 2009 | Brother Printers & Copiers
Dec 01, 2009 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Apr 03, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX300 All-in-One Printer
Oct 12, 2008 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 28, 2008 | Epson AcuLaser C3000 Printer
Jan 08, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!