Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio driver:
Note: Please copy the entire link starting from "ftp" to "exe" and paste
it in the address
bar of the browser in your computer and press enter.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)
file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant CX20548 Modem Driver for Microsoft Windows XP
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b)
file and click open
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2013 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario F750US
Sep 26, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Jul 28, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 09, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 14, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Dec 29, 2007 | Gateway Solo 5300 Notebook
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: