Question about Sony Handycam CCD-TRV22 Camcorder

1 Answer



Posted by on

  • Anonymous Jul 29, 2008

    have a sony trv208e and want to transfer to pc using usb port



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 10,594 Answers

Install MPEG card in PC and digitse the analog video of camera for PC.

Posted on Jul 28, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Transfer video to laptop or pc

This requires a i.LINK socket on the PC, is also known as Firewire or IEEE 1394; if your PC doesn't have one of these inputs, adaptors and add-on cards are widely available). This page from sony shows how

How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PC and supplies the software required.

You can buy a Firewire to USB lead from here.

USB to Firewire Ieee 1394 4 Pin Ilink Adapter Cable 5 feet

Sep 16, 2013 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV22E Mini DV Digital...

1 Answer

How do I transfer vidoes onto pc with a firewire cable

Most PCs have a USB port, but no Firewire port. Macs often have a Firewire port but may not have USB. As most Windows PCs do not come with this interface, you might need to fit an add-on Firewire interface card. This will come with a driver for the card.

Suitable Firewire (DV) cables can easily be found on Amazon or eBay. You will need the kind with a small (four pin) connector at one end and a larger (six pin) connector at the other.

Nov 17, 2010 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV208E Camcorder

1 Answer

Cant connect it to my pc

Your PC must have an analog input in order to accept that kind of signal - they are RCA connections. If you don't have the inputs you can purchase an analog to USB adapter.

Oct 28, 2010 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV208E Camcorder

1 Answer

Please let me know how can i connet my ccd-trv208e model sony handycam to a computer and write it on to a cd.please let me know the pheriferals and softwares req.

You need to install a video input card into your computer. These are widely and cheaply available for PCs running Windows, and will come with the software required. You can then record the video off the camera or VHS player into a computer file, which you can then copy to a CD later. The card will have sockets for standard RCA plug type analogue video and audio leads.

Oct 18, 2010 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV208E Camcorder

1 Answer

How do you get videos from the camera corder onto your PC?

For Hi-8 you have to buy Analog capture card than you can transfer your video at your system

Aug 09, 2010 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV208E Camcorder

1 Answer

Looking for user manuael

Click Sony Support to download user manual free copy of CCD-TRV208E
If camcorder model number is different, let me know.

Jun 09, 2010 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV208E Camcorder

1 Answer

I can't find the cd for the software that goes with my camera. Is

Try these links. The second link may contain software that you can use for your camera although I did not see your specific model listed, Sometimes you can use a closer model numbers software and it will work the same.
Manuals and contact support link. As Sony to send you the cd or provide you with a ftp link:
ALternative software for other models that Might work:

Aug 31, 2009 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV208E Camcorder

1 Answer

Can i transfer video images taken on my dcr-pc110e sony camcorder to pc via a usb lead or can i only do it with a dv lead

You can do that using a USB cable that's one of the great features of this unit that you can already transfer files via USB to your computer.....

Jun 07, 2009 | Sony Handycam DCR-PC110E Mini DV Digital...

1 Answer

I have a Sony Handycam 8 (analog). I am wanting to transfer my 8mm tapes to my PC for burning and editing at a later time. I have been told so many things in the last few days. The latest is...if I buy and...

Well, for the most part, yes. The analog capture card will allow you to connect the camera to the computer for transfer. You could use something along the line of this card, but you could also use a USB Capture device if your system is fast enough - if not, a PCI or even PCI-x card would be better. The last piece of the puzzle would be capturing software in order to make the actual video file itself - both of the links above include some basic software, but you'll need something more along the lines of Adobe Premiere Elements or iMovie (mac) if you want to do any actual editing of the movie.
Please rate this solution if you feel it has helped! Thanks, and good luck!!

May 12, 2009 | Sony Handycam CCD-TRV208E Camcorder

1 Answer

Sony hi8 ccd-trv208e pal -

Why not get a professional video company to do it for you ? Quality will be better than any domestic setup could achieve.

Aug 07, 2017 | RCA CC6254 VHS-C Analog Camcorder

Not finding what you are looking for?
Video Cameras Logo

Related Topics:

237 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sony Video Cameras Experts

Larry Stiles
Larry Stiles

Level 2 Expert

287 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1689 Answers

Are you a Sony Video Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides