- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i bought et18k. just the same as yours.its 2 days old and has the same problem. the technical assistant says that its because of the digital setting that new tvs have. there are two ways to solve this though:
1. connect the video (yellow plug) to the tv. and the other two plugs (yellow and white) to the stereo. when i say stereo, its not the dvd home theater system that you have but a separate one. if you connect it to the home theater that you have, it'll just sound the same, you still have the delay.
2. connect the magic sing to the older tvs hangin out. and you'll get no problem at all.
**TVs such as sony, samsung, philips, sharp and all plasma tvs including other newly designed tvs will have the delay since they all share the HDMI thingy that causes sh*t.
You can not because the songs are in different format. the only thing that you can do is to use recording chip, insert in magic sing, record some songs or record your singing then upload it in your PC using the download manager CD and USB cable
the unit comes with a cd download manager (window XP) and a USB cable. the you can uploaaad your recorded songs in your PC.