Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
What can i do
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio driver:
Note: Please copy the entire link starting from "ftp" to "exe" and paste
it in the address
bar of the browser in your computer and press enter.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)
file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Similarly install Modem Drivers:
Conexant CX20548 Modem Driver for Microsoft Windows XP
1.Right click on "Modem device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
3. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
4. Click Next and then select "Modem" from the list.
5. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
6. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp33890 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2b)
file and click open
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2010 | Ahead Software Nero 7 Essentials Suite...
Apr 20, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 07, 2009 | Ahead Software Nero 5.5 (NERO5.5) for PC
Sep 05, 2008 | Panasonic PV-GS500 Camcorder
Feb 06, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135 Notebook
Sep 25, 2006 | Ahead Software Nero 6.3 Reloaded (60096)...
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: