My problem is I want my laptop atualisar has 32mb Hasan xp and I want a CD and I can not put a program she is more modern windows 98 am programs and not the camera is not compatible for grabs if I can help as atualisar thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your surround sound system seem like having dry solder joint at PCB . one thing you can do is to open up the back cover first looks for dry solder joint ( if you can find ).if not just re-solder those solder looks very thin.it may help.
Full procedure for a oneforall remote is as follows:
1. Press DVD 2. Hold the magic button until the DVD button flashes twice. 3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 5. Press 994 6. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 7. Press 00189 (if your oneforall remote uses 4 digit or 3 digit codes, use less leading zeros) 8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice )
9. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 10. Press 994 11. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 12. Press 00255 13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 15. Press 994 16. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 17. Press 00095 18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 20. Press 994 21. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 22. Press 00221 23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until it flashes twice. 25. Press 994 26. Press Magic Key (don't hold) 27. Press 00079 28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDP-S360 region free:
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it. 2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the oneforall remote. The 24p light will start flashing. (Centre light) 3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote. 4. Hard reboot machine (remove power)to prevent the 24p light flashing indefinitely. 5. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback.
Try disconnecting everything from the Denon including the power. Leave it off all night. Next morning plug in the power only and see if it will come up ok. Then power down (into standby), connect the other stuff and power on.