Question about Singer CE-200 Quantum Futura Computerized Sewing Machine
Wow, I finally get to have a solution.
1. Turn the machine off.
2. Remove the hoop.
3. CAREFULLY slide the bar on the embroidery unit to the left.
4. CAREFULLY slide the piece where the hoop attaches toward you.
5. Turn on the sewing machine. The machine should take the unit to "standby" with a click.
6. Attach the hoop with the power on.
7. Exit the Futura software.
8. Restart the software.
This "should" fix the problem, however, you may have to repeat this process more than once to get it to "stick".
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Jan 19, 2016 | Sewing Machines
Feb 08, 2015 | Sewing Machines
Apr 26, 2014 | Brother CE4000 Computerized Sewing Machine
Mar 28, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Jul 28, 2011 | Brother CE5000 Computerized Sewing Machine
Sep 03, 2010 | Juki DDL-8700
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: