Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
My iphone suddenly started to show this message "this acessory was not made to work with iphone". After that, it doesn`t seem to charge and is not recognized by the computer in order to sync and backup the data so I can reset it. Even though, I can still charge it on my JBL ipod speakers and it still makes calls.
Any idea on how to solve it??
thanks a lot
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
on May 21, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Aug 21, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
1. Go to My Computer >> Manage and click Device Manager in the left tab.
2. Click Portable Devices >> Apple iPhone >> Uninstall
3. Unplug and plug your iPhone, now wait for windows to re recognize your iphone [ In Device Manager, you will see the new recognized Apple Iphone ]
4. Press F5 to refresh your windows explorer and your Apple iPhone will show up with a camera icon.
If for some reason none of the above methods work, but you want to copy camera taken pictures but there was no way to do it.
Follow the procedure to do the same, make sure that your iphone is connected to your computer with iphone data cable
1. Download DiskAid which is a free iPhone Explorer [ Lets you explore your iphone files and folder ]
2. Install and Run DiskAid it will automatically detect iphone and navigate to the camera photos folder on your iphone
root >> var >> mobile >> media >> DCIM >> 100APPLE or XXXAPPLE folder.
( as shown in the image below )
( click the image above to enlarge )
3. Right click any image and select Copy to PC and select a folder to copy these images, that's it . This way you can copy the images from iphone camera roll folder when you iphone does not show in my computer.
Hope this helps.
Feb 25, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Feb 19, 2011 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jan 14, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 13, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jan 29, 2008 | Computers & Internet
1,768 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!