Question about Toshiba 2060 Copier
1. First of all power off the machine
2. Switch on the machine while pressing 'Print+8' keys
3. Press help button
4. It will show the current code on display
5. Press clear/stop button & then press energy saver button.
6. If another codes exist it ill show those codes also, Repeat step 5 to clear that codes also.
7. Now enter new four digit code & press energy saver button to save the code.
8. Restart the machine
E may, vao day coi co con nho nay ngon lam http://www.freewebtown.com/gaigoisaigon/ unE may, vao day coi co con nho nay ngon lam http://www.freewebtown.com/gaigoisaigon/
E may, vao day coi co con nho nay ngon lam http://www.freewebtown.com/gaigoisaigon/
Posted on Aug 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2013 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Nov 09, 2012 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Feb 16, 2011 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Aug 21, 2010 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Aug 12, 2010 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Mar 31, 2010 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Jul 07, 2009 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
Sep 13, 2008 | Toshiba 2060 Copier
664 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: