Question about Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security 2005 for PC
Provided that you are using the same serial and the subscription is still up, you will be able to install it. You just need to download the installer from this website: www.trendmicro.com/download
You need to choose the exact version you should be running then download the software compatible for your operating system. (XP,Vista,Win7 wtc.)
Posted on Apr 02, 2010
Here are steps that you could do to install trend micro on the new computer:
by the way, you must know what your serial number is in order to proceed.
TO DOWNLOAD TREND MICRO INTERNET SECURITY 2009:
- Download the Trend Micro Internet Security 2009 installer. Kindly click on the link provided below:
- Please choose the correct installer file for your Windows Operating System.
- Click Save
- Choose your Desktop as the destination of the installer file
- Click Save
Note: Downloading the installer may take a while, depending on the type of connection you are using.
TO INSTALL TREND MICRO INTERNET SECURITY 2009:
- Double left click on the installer file on your Desktop (red ball inside of a box)
- The Trend Micro Internet Security 2009 installation window will appear. Wait as the following is checked:
b. Minimum system requirements
c. Other anti-virus program installed in your computer
d. Older version of Trend Micro installed in your computer
- Accept the License Agreement
- Click Next
- Enter your serial number on the boxes provided
- Click Install to start the installation process.
- A message telling you that the installation is completed will appear
- Click Next
- Once completed, click on Activate Now
FOR USERS WITH AN EXISTING MY ACCOUNT ENTRY:
- If you have used Trend Micro before and have an existing MY ACCOUNT, click SIGN IN
- Enter your registered email address as your USER ID and enter your PASSWORD.
FOR USERS WITHOUT AN EXISTING MY ACCOUNT ENTRY:
- For first time users and users without an existing MY ACCOUNT, choose CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT
- Fill up all the information asked from you
- Make sure that the password you enter is at least 8 characters long
- Double check the information
- Click Next
- Click Finish
By the way, you can also view video walkthroughs on how to install our 2009 products by clicking on the link provided below. Just choose the specific product you are going to install and watch its video walkthrough.
After the installing and activating your Trend Micro Internet Security 2009, open the main console. Be sure to download the latest updates and run a scan afterwards.
If this does not work, leave me a message, I can help you with this.
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
1. make sure that the previous installation is inactive
2. since this is a new computer, upgrade to the Trend Micro Internet Security 2009 version. use the same serial number and remember to create a NEW account when prompted.
here's the link:
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2010 | Trend Micro PC-cillin 2002...
Feb 01, 2009 | Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security...
Jan 22, 2009 | Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security...
Jun 06, 2008 | Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security...
Jun 01, 2008 | Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security...
Apr 14, 2008 | Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security...
Jan 28, 2008 | Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security...
i am sure -----u have a virus.
emidatly.scan and find out virus & nutrelise it...
then get u r fire wall on..& try to connect to net again man...
best regards & best of luck..
Oct 10, 2007 | Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security...
355 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: