Question about Lands Phones
Normally the extent of the problem will depend on the amount of water seepage. I don't know the details of this particular phone but in general it is the moisture trapped under the keypad that can cause the problem. If you can open the keypad and run a hair dryer on low heat across for a few minutes that might help. It is also possilble the battery is discharged because of the drain of current due to water causing internal short circuits. Take out the battery, dry off the phone with hair dryer and put the battery in. Connect the charger and hope for the best. By the way I am not a phone technician.
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2014 | LG 440G Black CePhone - TracFone 3G, 1.3...
Nov 10, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
May 21, 2010 | LG enV3 VX9200 Cell Phone
Mar 21, 2010 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
Sep 15, 2009 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Mar 16, 2009 | Cell Phones
Oct 14, 2007 | LG VX8100 Cellular Phone
Aug 28, 2007 | LG VX8100 Cellular Phone
May 28, 2017 | Uniden Lands Phones
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!