Question about Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
I'm trying to connect my 2nd pc, only to have both of my pc's to end up offline.
What do I need to do to get both desktops online?
You can follow the steps given by Voodoomox however based on what I see with your problem. The router may not be giving the proper addresses.
Check if your router gives the right IP.
Connect your computers to the router via ports 1 , 2 , 3 , or 4
Check the IP.
1. CLick start then run then type in CMD
2. Click ok.
3. Type in IPCONFIG if the IP comes out 192.168.1.XX on both computers then you may follow Voodoomox links from there.
If it does not reset the router.
1. Press the reset button on the back.
2. Press it in for 30 seconds let go and then pull out the power
3. Plug the power back in then check the IP. If both show 192.168.1.XX then follow the links from Voodoomox
Posted on Jul 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2011 | Routers
Sep 14, 2011 | D-Link DIR-815 Xtreme N Wireless 802.11N...
Jun 24, 2011 | Routers
Apr 21, 2011 | Routers
Apr 13, 2011 | ParkerVision SIGNALMAX WR1500...
Dec 07, 2010 | Gateway Belkin F5D7230-4 802.11g Wireless...
Feb 10, 2010 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
Jul 13, 2009 | Routers
Jan 19, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 21, 2008 | Routers
May 08, 2014 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: