Question about Evenflo Generations
Hi, I was given a hand me down car seat with no manual. It is dirty and I see on the tag that it is washable. I cannot figure out how to get the cover all of the way off. This is the 3591404 p1 model. It is the one that is all in one that grows with your child. Any suggestions? Thanks so much for your help.
1. Remove the cover on the back upright (8 phillips screws).
2. Remove the white plastic clips that retain the brass clip holding the shoulder straps in place.
3. Pull the brass clips away slightly, then, turn them and push through the slot where the shoulder straps go through to the front of the car seat.
4. Pull the straps through the lower seat cushion slots.
5. Wash and reverse steps above to put back together.
Posted on Nov 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2012 | Evenflo Embrace LX Infant Car Seat ...
Sep 22, 2011 | Evenflo Baby Gear
Oct 23, 2010 | Evenflo Triumph 5 Comfort Touch
Sep 17, 2010 | Toys
Aug 24, 2010 | Evenflo Embrace
Aug 09, 2008 | Evenflo Journey Premier Stroller
Jun 15, 2008 | Evenflo Victory 5 Comfort Touch
Aug 18, 2007 | Evenflo PortAbout 5 Infant
May 08, 2007 | Evenflo Embrace - Rainforest
Apr 02, 2007 | Evenflo Discovery - Midland Blue
1,281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: