Need to program a ge universal remote control to operate a Magnavox Total Control System TV
here is the 3 digit codes ive found to try 586, 651, 720, 666, 731, 800
MAGNAVOX ............ 0062 0004 0009 for digit codes
........................... 0456 0183 0226 0288
........................... 0008 0068 0075 0141
Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote
until the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming
(TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button
you are assigning to AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number
buttons in the GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the
INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off.
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the
POWER button. Your device should turn off.
Note: If your device does not respond to the first code listed,
repeat steps with the next code. If none of the codes listed for your
device work for your device or your brand is not listed,
try the Code Search method described below.
USING CODE SEARCH FUNCTION
If your TV, VCR, DVD, etc. does not respond after you have tried all the codes
for your brand or if your brand is not listed, try searching for your codes by
following the steps below.
1. Turn on the device you wish to program.
2. Press and hold CODE SEARCH/SETUP until the INDICATOR
LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the device button for the device you are
programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). The INDICATOR LIGHT will
blink once then remain lit. For AUX, press AUX then the device
Jun 21, 2008 |